We're looking for all-stars that share our values and care about creating opportunities for people around the world to come together through games. We're looking for someone who is creative, quality-focused, personable, and loves to be challenged. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Social Media Coordinator (Part-Time)
We're looking for a talented social media coordinator to lead execution of our brand marketing strategy. This is a freelance, project-based role with an estimated 10-15 hours of work per week.
- Work directly with our product team to provide feedback on and execute our brand marketing strategy
- Support publishing and manage calendars across multiple platforms, including Twitter, Discord, and LinkedIn
- Advise creation of digital assets and content for marketing
- Report on publishing analytics and advise strategy changes based on performance
- 2+ years experience in a brand marketing or community management role
- Proficiency with Twitter, Discord, and LinkedIn’s community, content, and analytics tools
- Experience working directly with designers for content creation
- Experience with data visualization
- Endemic gaming or tech industry experience, especially in a startup environment
- Experience managing influencer or partner accounts
Please apply through our Contact Page with the following materials:
- Link to your resume or LinkedIn
- Link to at least (1) example of copywriting or a social media campaign you created
If you don't see the right open position but believe you'd make a great fit for the team, let's chat! Reach out to us via the Contact Page.